Thursday, March 17, 2011

in the middle of somewhere







yay! i got my results today! and i don't have to retake supp paper. yay!! although my results were not that good but i'm happy already. to congrats my friends who got their results too. I've been going to school pass this four days for my global citizenship subject. been quite boring during lecture but my teacher is funny. she has work in Germany when she was younger. oh! oh! and I'm going to KL this sat for super junior concert. It's my first time going for a concert. happy!! and I'm going to Beijing and Tianjin on April for the subject I'm am taking now, and before heading ti China I'm determine to get my DSLR so i can snap snap pictures! but of cause I'm gonna pay myself but i don't mind though. still cannot decide on which camera to get though. have a lovely day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment